ABOUT LIANNE BANTJES
- Lianne has worked as an English Teacher and been involved in Education & Training for more than 20 years.
- Over and above her South African work experience, she spent 11 years working as an English teacher while living abroad.
- She is passionate about improving literacy levels in South Africa.
- She has taught English to children and adults from all walks of life.
- Independent Phono-Graphix Reading Therapist (Accreditation number: RFA PGR 0517/01 A)
- P.G.C.E. (ECD & Foundation Phase)
- B.A. Degree
- CEP Certification (ABET)
- TEFL Certification
To explore working with Lianne in Randburg and other areas in Johannesburg, contact her for a consultation to discuss how she can assist you.